It’s become my mission to impact masses of individuals in a positive way to leave this world a much better place.
My expertise is technology and online marketing. I live and breathe health and wellness. So, I made the decision to merge these two passions into one by assisting holistic practitioners transform the health and well-being of more individuals by helping them attract more patients/clients into their practices.
I’ve often thought about changing careers and becoming a wellness practitioner of some sort myself. If I had to choose, it would probably be homeopathics. This would require significant time and financial investment and thus delay my mission even more. So I decided to take something I am already an expert at – and also love doing, and merge that with the health and wellness field by helping practitioners out there already doing great service.
I am proud of all of you out there doing amazing work and amazing service for the people in our communities. What you do influences the world in a greatly positive way. Way to go! I am here to help you.
How do I do that?
I help you go from NOBODY to SOMEBODY — online.
I help you position yourself as a leader in the marketplace, and make your practice irresistible for potential new clients or patients.
I help you get the word out there about YOUR specific expertise, about the uniqueness of YOUR practice that differentiates you from the rest of them.
I provide you with the road map to help you get more business and mores sales using my strategic online tactics and proprietary software.
I LOVE technology and I’ve been working with technology for many years now and if there’s one thing I am certain of, it’s that technology changes….a lot.
Who has time to keep up with latest Google algorithm or Facebook update? You certainly don’t. You are too busy growing your business.
That’s why I’ve made it my mission to help you build and grow your online presence. Because the more people you can reach, the closer I am to meeting my life goal of transforming this world to leave it a better place.
Here’s how I do it.
– Creating infrastructure for businesses to proactively collect positive reviews
– Creating Review Branding Commercials & Expert Interview Videos
– Marketing reviews to website and social media sites
– Video Creation & Optimization
– Video Editing
– Video Submission
I also provide internet marketing coaching services as The Digital Diva.
– Create Google Adwords PPC campaigns and write converting Ads
– Optimize ad campaigns to lower Cost-per-click and Cost-per-lead
Search Engine Optimization
– Website ranking in the search engines
– G+ business page ranking in the Google Local maps
– Video ranking in the search engines and youTube
– Optin Page and Sales Letter creation
– Autoresponder integration using GetResponse, Aweber, Constant Contact
– Installation and customization of WordPress blogs.
More Facts About Donna…
B.S., Cornell University – December 1991
Operations Research & Industrial Engineering
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
- 16 years of experience in all phases of the software development life-cycle from design and development to delivery and support; working for corporations and management consulting firms
- 9 years of experience in website development and a large array of online marketing strategies; working as a freelance consultant
- Dual U.S./Swiss Citizen living in the Sierra Foothills of Northern California
- Fluent in Swiss German; conversational in French
- Love the outdoors, music and yoga; wholesome, organic food and wine; and remaining engaged, spiritual and active