Issue: No Control Over Reviews
Regardless of what strategy a company uses to collect reviews, your company does not have control over the fact that customers may post bad reviews. Your business is only one customer a way from getting a poor reputation online.
Solution: Custom Feedback Page & Review Filtering: Create a private review page to collect majority of reviews
A private review page will ensure that when bad reviews are posted that they will never become public. You will be notified of these reviews so you and your staff can address them if you would like privately and internally.
- Develop a private review page to collect reviews from customers
- Allow for easy collection of written testimonials
- Brand review page to include company logo and graphics
- Create unique URL for your review page or integrate into your website
- Optimize the reviews for your company to increase Search Engine Ranking
- Create a process to filter bad reviews and send it to your company’s manager
Provide guidelines on the review collection process/strategy
Issue: No Method For Surveying Customers For Vital Marketing Statistics
Understanding your customers and knowing their experiences of your services helps you to grow your business and provide consistent 5-star service to them.
Solution: Integrated Online Survey: Collect vital customer feedback to allow you to adapt your business to suit their needs and provide 5-star servicing
- Work with you to identify survey questions
- Create a process for posting survey questions and integrate into your review page
Report survey results to your appropriate staff so they may adapt feedback to new practices